Friday, November 20, 2015

#WeSupportYou


                                                                                                                   


Good Afternoon,                                             

My name is Paul Rickmeier. I am a 23 year veteran of the Sheboygan Co. Sheriffs Dept. The reason for this email is to thank all of you involved in the gift I received from one of your students.

Last Friday I came to work and had a gift bag sitting on my desk. Everybody likes gift bags. I opened the bag and saw a water bottle and some baked treats. Everybody likes baked treats.

I also received a note from Megan SCS 8th. I read the note and started to smile. It truly made my entire day and truthfully my weekend. The letter she wrote was very heartfelt and reinforced how much she appreciates what we do and wished us safety and protection. It was very touching.

I have never met Megan. I have no idea who she is. I do know that you should be very proud of her. She also should be very proud of herself. I hope this letter finds its way back to her. I am sure it will.

I am not sure how this program started. I just wanted to make sure as far as this officer is concerned. It was greatly appreciated.

Thank You Again

Paul Rickmeier #231

No comments:

Post a Comment